**This post is specifically for pet bloggers only.**
I am a pet blogger, and I feel proud of my work.
But honestly saying, IT’S NOT THAT EASY!
It takes hours of research to think about a suitable topic and then another few hours to complete and publish a single blog post.
But with all the challenges, I never miss down a single day working on this blog. Whether searching for new article topics or updating old content, I give my everything to it.
Now the question comes, WHY?
Do I do all this for MONEY? Nope!
Do I do all this for FAME? Nope!
Do I do all this for FINANCIAL FREEDOM? Nope!
The Real Reason: I write posts to share my pet experience with my readers. I want to share everything I’ve learned about owning a dog to make their lives easy. I am on a journey to help people understand the right ways to nourish their pets.
And, I’m not alone. There are thousands of pet bloggers out there putting their blood and sweat to help this world manage their sweet companions.
But did our readers really know about us?
I’m sure, they’re not.
It’s high time to help your readers understand the value you’re providing by penning down your years of pet-owning experience.
Convey your blogging purpose to your audience!
P.S: This event is inspired from Colby, who runs Pet Bloggers Journey Challenge every year. Do participate in this challenge as well in 2023!
PET BLOGGING PURPOSE
Participate in this amazing challenge and share your real purpose behind starting a pet blog. Be it a dog, cat, bird, snake, or any other animal blog, you all are welcome to participate in this challenge.
Pen down your inner voice, and let your readers know what changes you bring to their lives!
Steps to participate:
- Publish a post on your blog with the headline “My Pet Blogging Purpose” and answer all the 7 questions listed below.
- I have already answered my responses in the post here.
- After publishing your post, visit my responses post and comment down your post link so that we can see and read everyone’s post.
- Finally, make sure to visit other blogs as well who are participating in the “Pet Blogging Purpose” and leave comments to share your wisdom and encouragement.
- Last, I will add all the participants’ links in a single post, which will help my readers find other relevant blogs for their pet’s wellbeing. The deadline to submit your responses is till May 20.
- Use the hashtag #PetBloggingPurpose for wider reach
If you have any queries, leave them in the comment section, and I will be happy to answer them.
Just answer the following questions about you and your blogging purpose. Try to make it elaborated enough to showcase your journey and experience.
- What is your blog all about, and when did you started it? What is your Pet Blogging Purpose?
- How is your blog different from tons of pet blogs out there?
- What are your top 3 posts of 2021 that you’re most proud of?
- Your one piece of advice to pet owners struggling with:
- Lazy Pets
- Aggressive Pets
- Disobedient Pets
- Which type of new articles/categories will you likely to introduce in the next 6 months on your blog?
- Are you planning for any upcoming surprises/giveaways for your readers?
- Why should your readers stick with your content and blog?
Share It With Your Pet Blogging Friends!
The more participants we’ll have, the more we’ll be able to learn from other pet bloggers.
It’s free for everyone to share their responses. Let your audiences understand the person behind your fantastic blog.
You can also share it on social media, links, pins, etc.
I’m excited to read everyone’s responses and learn from their journey.